For mommies with distracted kids, the main challenge to get them to eat is how to catch their attention. Try serving them Fresh Fruit Popsicles! It's a creative way to entice your kid to eat fruits. It is also a recipe which is both colorful and tasty to eat. Whether for dessert or snack, surely this nutrient-packed goody will get your kid asking for more!
- 1 peach, cut into 1/2-inch slices (1/2 cup)
- 1 cup seedless grapes
- 3/4 cup strawberries, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced mango
- 1/2 cup sliced melon
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups of fruit punch or 100 percent white-grape juice
- Combine fruit in a mixing bowl and arrange the mixture into eight 3-ounce popsicle molds.
- Pour enough juice into each mold to just cover fruit.
- Insert popsicle sticks and freeze until solid (about six hours).
Remember to give your child Lactum 3+ or 6+ with his meals. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid. It helps make your child 100% nourished*, and you, mom, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day