Ang mga kids, gustong gusto kumain ng meat, processed man or hindi. Hotdog, fried chicken, porkchop at kung ano-ano pa hanggang sa lumaki silang ayaw ng kumain ng fish. Para hindi masanay na puro karne ang kinakain, try serving them Fish Tacos as an alternative for meat. Tandaan, ang fish ay kapareho ng meat na rich source ng nutrients such as protein and iron.
- 1 lb skinless fish fillets
- 2 Tbs melted butter
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- 2 Tbs reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 Tbs low-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 cup coleslaw mix
- 8 six-inch flour tortillas
- 4 Tbs mild salsa
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Coat a baking pan with cooking spray.
- Cut fish into chunks and place in pan. In a bowl, mix butter, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; pour over fish.
- Put pan in oven and bake 7 minutes, or until fish flakes easily.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine mayonnaise, yogurt, and lemon juice. Add coleslaw mix and toss.
- Remove fish from oven. Spoon 2 tablespoons coleslaw mixture and 1/4 cup fish onto half of each tortilla. Top with 1/2 tablespoon salsa. Fold tortilla over filling and serve warm.
Remember to give your child Lactum 3+ or 6+ with his meals. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid. It helps make your child 100% nourished*, and you, mom, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day