- 8 ounces whole-wheat bow tie pasta
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 cup green peas
- 2 medium carrots, shredded
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 3 tbsp plus 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. After draining, toss it with 1 teaspoon olive oil to keep it from sticking. Set aside to cool.
- When pasta is cooled, transfer it to a large bowl. Toss it with the corn, peas, bell pepper, and carrots. Add the remaining olive oil and toss to coat. Sprinkle the Parmesan and salt and toss. Season according to preference. Serve.
Don't forget to pair this meal with Lactum 3+/6+. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid to help make your child 100% nourished*. Para ikaw mommy, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day