AKids enjoy pasta but most of them don’t like vegetables in their dish. To be 100% panatag that your kid is eating healthy, why not add eggplant as part of the pasta sauce? It just might do the trick in convincing your kid to start eating vegetables!
- 1 big eggplant
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- ¼ cup diced onions
- 1 egg, beaten
- ¼ cup bread crumbs
- ½ kilo lean ground beef
- 4 cups tomato sauce
- Slice eggplants then sauté with onions for 5 minutes.
- Add ground beef. Sauté until beef loses pinkish color.
- Add diced tomato and bread crumbs then mix.
- Add tomato sauce. Simmer until creamy.
- Serve over pasta of choice.
Remember to give your child Lactum 3+ or 6+ with his meals. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid. It helps make your child 100% nourished*, and you, mom, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day