Make this simply yummy dish for breakfast or snack so your child is nourished throughout the day!
- 3 tbsp bell peppers, chopped
- 3 eggs, slightly whisked
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tsp olive oil or oil spray
- 2 8-inch whole-wheat tortillas
- Salt to taste
- Cook bell peppers in oil. Remove from pan when tender.
- Mix egg and water. Cook on a hot pan without scrambling. Add salt to taste.
- Let one side fry, then, flip to cook the other side. There should be one large fried egg. Remove from heat.
- Slice egg in half. Place one slice on each tortilla. Add the peppers in the middle of the egg. Roll up the tortilla.
- Slice the tortillas into smaller bite-sized pieces. Serve.
Remember to give your child Lactum 3+ or 6+ with his meals. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid. It helps make your child 100% nourished*, and you, mom, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day