Ang kids, buong araw nasa school at madalas pagod na pagdating sa bahay. How to energize them? Try our Crunchy Kid's Sandwich with Peanut Butter and Banana!
- 8 slices loaf bread (or raisin bread)
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 banana, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup granola (use your kid's favorite)
- Spread butter on one side of each slice of raisin bread. Spread peanut butter on the other side of four of the slices. Top the peanut butter with thinly sliced bananas and honey.
- Sprinkle granola over honey and top with remaining slices of bread (butter side up).
- Heat a griddle to medium hot. Grill sandwiches until golden brown, flip and grill the other side as well. Serve warm.
Remember to give your child Lactum 3+ or 6+ with his meals. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid. It helps make your child 100% nourished*, and you, mom, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day