What's more than enough for a hungry and busy kid? A delightful and nutritious side dish to any of his grilled or fried favourite!
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 medium head cabbage, finely shredded or chopped (4 cups)
- 1 small carrot, shredded (1/2 cup)
- 1 small onion, chopped (1/4 cup)
- Mix all ingredients except cabbage, carrot and onion in large glass or plastic bowl. Add remaining ingredients; toss until evenly coated.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors. Cover and refrigerate any remaining salad.
Remember to give your child Lactum 3+ or 6+ with his meals. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid. It helps make your child 100% nourished*, and you, mom, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day