Taste, colors and simmering fresh butter can do wonders to a distracted eater's appetite. Grab your child's attention with this simple yet yummy treat!
- 2 carrots
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped parsley
- Knob of butter
- 1 cup plain flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook carrots until tender in enough water to cover them.
- Drain and reserve liquid.
- Place carrots in a casserole dish.
- Using the same saucepan, melt butter and stir in enough flour.
- Gradually stir in carrot liquid, stirring all the time to prevent lumps from forming.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir until sauce thickens.
- Add parsley and pour over carrots.
Remember to give your child Lactum 3+ or 6+ with his meals. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid. It helps make your child 100% nourished*, and you, mom, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day