Vegetables are avoided by most children. It is indeed difficult to introduce veggies to their diets. With this recipe, we can introduce veggies to our kids in a subtle way.
- 4 whole-wheat wraps
- 2 cups chicken, shredded
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- ½ cup shredded cabbage
- ½ cup shredded lettuce
- ½ cup diced tomato
- ¼ cup dressing (your choice)
- Place wraps side by side on a flat surface. Divide chicken into four portions (about ½ cup each). Place a portion of chicken on each wrap.
- Top each wrap with carrots, cabbage, and lettuce.
- Drizzle dressing evenly over each wrap.
- Roll each wrap up tightly and cut on the diagonal. Serve.
Remember to give your child Lactum 3+ or 6+ with his meals. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid. It helps make your child 100% nourished*, and you, mom, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day