For the child who has so many things to do, a nutritious snack like this will help you give him proper nourishment na kailangan niya to get by with his daily activities.
- 3 pieces eggs
- 2 cups fresh milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 12 slices white loaf bread
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 250-gram pack bacon
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs then add milk. Stir in the cinnamon.
- Dip the slices of bread one at a time and using another pan, fry melted butter. Make sure the butter does not burn.
- Remove the bread slices from the pan and drain on paper towels. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- In a frying pan, fry the strips of bacon until crisp and golden. Turn the bacon using tongs.
- To serve, arrange the French Toast on one side of the plate then sprinkle with powdered sugar. Place the strips of bacon on the side.
Remember to give your child Lactum 3+ or 6+ with his meals. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid. It helps make your child 100% nourished*, and you, mom, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day