Reinvent your typical chicken sandwich with this recipe recommended by Lactum—Chicken Sandwich is complete with all the healthy ingredients like grapes, mustard and celery that is sure to capture your distracted eater's appetite!
- 2 cup(s) cubed, cooked chicken
- 1 cup(s) seedless grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup(s) diced celery
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup(s) mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 4 to 6 croissants, sliced in half
- Put the chicken, grapes, and celery in the large mixing bowl. In the small bowl, stir the mayo, mustard, salt, and pepper together until well combined. Add the dressing to the large bowl and toss to coat all of the salad pieces.
- For each sandwich, put a couple leaves of lettuce on the bottom half of a croissant, spoon about 1 cup of chicken salad on that, and top with the other half of the croissant.
Remember to give your child Lactum 3+ or 6+ with his meals. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid. It helps make your child 100% nourished*, and you, mom, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day