What all busy kids need is a good baon, especially if their schedule is loaded with school activities and special classes. It's always a good thing to prepare something that is nourishing but at the same time, easy to eat. For your child, a nutritious sandwich meal can never go wrong.
- 1 cup boiled chicken
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 hard-boiled egg, sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- salt to taste
- iceberg lettuce
- 4 slices of your kid's favorite sandwich bread
- Chop the chicken, onion, boiled egg (boil it for about 12 minutes for perfect texture) and celery.
- Shred or chop the lettuce.
- Mix everything together thoroughly, and put half on each of two bread slices. Top the spread on the sandwich with chopped iceberg lettuce, then cover each with the remaining bread slices.
Remember to give your child Lactum 3+ or 6+ with his meals. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid. It helps make your child 100% nourished*, and you, mom, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day