Kahit picky eater ang anak mo, you can get him to eat this nutritious meal. Just get him to help you roll the ingredients, para maging excited siyang kainin ito!
- 2 rice paper wrappers
- 1/3 cup skinless chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 1/3 cup cabbage or lettuce, shredded
- 1/3 cup carrots, julienned
- Rehydrate the wrappers following package instructions.
- Arrange a small amount of chicken at the center of the wrapper, horizontally. Then add the veggies.
- Roll up the wrapper and seal with a toothpick if needed. Chill for about 30 minutes.
- Serve with low-sodium soy sauce and calamansi. Partner it with a piece of fruit as well.
Remember to give your child Lactum 3+ or 6+ with his meals. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid. It helps make your child 100% nourished*, and you, mom, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day