Mommies, distracted ba during mealtime ang iyong anak? Gusto mo bang maging 100% panatag that your child will receive the proper nutrition kahit na mahirap makuha ang kanyang attention? Try this new recipe recommended by Lactum: Chicken with Potatoes.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 ½ pounds skinless boneless chicken thighs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large baking potato, peeled and cubed
- ¾ cup chicken broth
- ½ cup chopped fresh basil
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper and sauté until browned on both sides, about 5 minutes.
- Add the onion and garlic; cook until the onion is just tender, about 5 minutes longer.
- Stir in the tomatoes, potato, and broth.
- Cover, reduce the heat, and simmer until the chicken is cooked through and the potatoes tender, about 20 minutes.
Remember to give your child Lactum 3+ or 6+ with his meals. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid. It helps make your child 100% nourished*, and you, mom, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day
Reference: Chicken with Potatoes and Tomatoes. Retrieved from http://www.momswhothink.com/