When it comes to providing the proper nutrition for kids, a parent with a picky eater definitely has a real challenge in her hands. Dahil it's really tricky to get these kids to eat different kinds of food, we have to serve them delicious meals para ganahan sila to eat. Sa mga mommy na may kids na mahilig sa chicken, try this recipe suggestion:
- 4 bone-in split chicken breasts
- ¾ cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 large pinch iodized salt
- 2 dashes hot pepper sauce
- Stir everything together in a large bowl.
- Baste the chicken with the sauce and let it sit in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Heat the grill and cook the chicken over medium heat, flipping the chicken as needed and basting the chicken as it cooks.
Remember to give your child Lactum 3+ or 6+ with his meals. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid. It helps make your child 100% nourished*, and you, mom, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day