Kids need healthy snacks to keep them well-fueled for the day. Para laging 100% energized at nourished ang kids, try this recipe na siguradong magugustuhan nila.
- 1-1/2 pounds potatoes, washed (do not peel)
- 2 tablespoons melted margarine
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut potatoes lengthwise into quarters and then cut each quarter into thirds. Coat potatoes with margarine.
- In a wide shallow dish, combine crumbs, cheese, and seasonings. Coat potato sticks with crumb mixture.
- Place potatoes in a single layer on cookie sheet. Bake for 30 minutes or until crispy on the outside.
- Divide into one-half cup portions and serve immediately.
Remember to give your child Lactum 3+ or 6+ with his meals. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid. It helps make your child 100% nourished*, and you, mom, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day