Sinong bata ang hindi maaakit sa yummy appearance ng Cheesy Potato Skin Pizza? Whatever it is that's grabbing his attention, ida-drop niya 'yon so he can start gobbling up this delicious dish.
- 6 Potatoes
- Salt and pepper
- 2 1/2 cups pasta sauce, warmed
- Toppings: olives, green peppers, mushrooms
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- Heat oven to 400°
- Scrub potatoes, poke them with a paring knife, then bake for 50 to 60 minutes, until tender at the center
- Cool potatoes briefly, then halve them lengthwise. Scoop out most of the flesh, leaving a thin potato wall. Cool the skins.
- Arrange the skins on a baking sheet. Lightly salt and pepper the insides of the skins.
- Spoon sauce into the skins and sprinkle toppings. Then cover them with cheese.
- Bake on the center oven rack for 15 minutes. Cool, then serve.
Remember to give your child Lactum 3+ or 6+ with his meals. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid. It helps make your child 100% nourished*, and you, mom, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day