Pasta and cheese—it's a party in his tummy! Children will always say yes to the winning combination of macaroni and cheese? Bukod sa may linamnam ito na mahirap tanggihan, cheesy mac is also perfect for sharing. Ideal for when his friends are coming over for merienda!
- Calzone dough
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup cubed mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced Italian parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 20 to 28 slices pepperoni
- Prepare elbow macaroni according to package directions. Drain.
- Heat milk just to hot, not to boiling.
- In blender, combine flour, cheese, butter and seasonings. Add the hot milk, then puree.
- Place the drained noodles to saucepan. Add the sauce.
- Cook over medium heat until sauce thickens.