Make food masking one of your techniques in cooking, especially for your picky eater who seems to know if there are vegetables in your dish! Try out this Cheesy Corn and Vegetable Cutlets!
- 2 tbsp grated cheese
- 1/4 cup grated sweet corn kernels
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 1/4 cup grated cabbage
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 tsp grated garlic
- 1/4 cup boiled, peeled and mashed potatoes
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tbsp oil for cooking
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the corn, carrots, cabbage and garlic, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove from the flame, transfer to a bowl and allow it to cool.
- Once cooled, add the potatoes, cheese and salt and mix well.
- Divide this mixture into 6 equal portions and shape into small round flat cutlets.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, place the cutlets and cook on a medium flame till the cutlets turn light brown in colour, both sides.
- Serve with tomato ketchup.
Remember to give your child Lactum 3+ or 6+ with his meals. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid. It helps make your child 100% nourished*, and you, mom, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day