All eyes will be on this mouthwatering snack that even your child can make!
- 1 large carrot, cut into chunks and boiled until tender
- 1 medium can hummus
- 1 lemon, halved
- 2 pita breads or 4 small ones, sliced and toasted
- Small bunch of cilantro (wansuy), chopped
- Grate the boiled carrot to turn it into mush.
- Combine hummus with the carrot in a bowl. Mix well.
- Squeeze a bit of lemon juice into the mixture.
- Stir cilantro into the dip. Mix well.
- Toast pita bread until the edges brown lightly. Serve with the dip.
Remember to give your child Lactum 3+ or 6+ with his meals. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid. It helps make your child 100% nourished*, and you, mom, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day