Get your child to eat more carrots through this cute veggie-filled dish!
- 2 ½ cups carrots, steamed
- ½ egg white from 1 egg
- ¼ cup breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp sugar
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Salt and pepper
- Dash of all spice
- Dash of garlic powder
- Dash of cumin
- Breadcrumbs to coat
- Parsley to garnish
- Combine all ingredients except the breadcrumbs.
- Form carrot shapes using the mixture. Make sure each one is packed well.
- Coat each carrot with breadcrumbs by sprinkling it or by rolling each carrot on the crumbs gently.
- Fry croquettes over medium heat until each is golden brown. Cook for about 3 minutes on each side.
- Serve croquettes on a platter. Add parsley sprigs to make the carrot tops.
Remember to give your child Lactum 3+ or 6+ with his meals. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid. It helps make your child 100% nourished*, and you, mom, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day