Mommies, is proper nutrition for children a common topic in your household dahil sa picky eater ang iyong anak? Hindi ka nagiisa. Maraming mommies katulad mo ang nagwo-worry sa mga kinakain at hindi kinakain ng kanilang anak. Naiintindihan ng Lactum ang inyong concern. This is why Lactum recommends for you to try Caramelized Chicken Wings, a recipe that is crunchy and sweet which makes it a very tasty treat even for picky eaters!
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 12 large chicken wings, tips removed and wings cut in half at joint
- In an electric skillet or a large skillet over medium heat, mix together the water, sugar, soy sauce, peanut butter, honey, wine vinegar, and garlic until smooth and the sugar has dissolved.
- Place the wings into the sauce, cover, and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and simmer until the wings are tender and the sauce has thickened, about 30 more minutes, spooning sauce over wings occasionally.
Remember to give your child Lactum 3+ or 6+ with his meals. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid. It helps make your child 100% nourished*, and you, mom, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day