Bihira ang batang tumatanggi sa cheese! Packed with different ingredients that help guarantee his nourishment, calzones lure your child's appetite with the taste he likes—cheese—only to back it up with nutrients. Para sure kang makukuha ang proper nutrition!
- Calzone dough
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup cubed mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced Italian parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 20 to 28 slices pepperoni
- Heat the oven to 425°.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Punch dough down and form into 4 equal balls. Roll or pat each ball into a 6- to 6 1/2-inch-diameter circle.
- Place one fourth of the filling on dough circle. Place 5 to 7 slices of pepperoni in each calzone.
- Dampen dough edges with water. Fold the dough semicircle over the filling and seal edges by pinching them together. Place the completed calzones on an ungreased baking sheet sprinkled with cornmeal.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until golden.
- Cool and serve.
Remember to give your child Lactum 3+ or 6+ with his meals. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid. It helps make your child 100% nourished*, and you, mom, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day