Let your kids snack on healthy munchies like this Broccoli with Oyster Sauce. This dish is perfect for your kids to bring as baon for school!
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Pinch of sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed and peeled
- 1 head broccoli (1 1/2 pounds), cut into long florets
- In a small bowl, whisk together oyster sauce, soy sauce, cornstarch, sugar, and 1 tablespoon water.
- In a large skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium-high. Add garlic and broccoli. Cook, tossing occasionally, until broccoli is bright green, about 3 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup water, cover, and cook until broccoli is tender but still has some bite, about 2 1/2 minutes. Add oyster sauce mixture; cook until thickened, about 1 minute.
Remember to give your child Lactum 3+ or 6+ with his meals. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid. It helps make your child 100% nourished*, and you, mom, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day