With a few flavorful additions, your basic cheese sandwich will be turned into a gourmet affair na siguradong magugustuhan ng mga bata. Use this method as a starting point for your own gourmet grilled cheese creation then be creative. Just add on different ingredients na bagay like peppers, eggs at iba pa.
- 2 slices French bread, about 1/2-inch thick
- Sliced cheese
- Unsalted butter, softened
- Layer desired amount of cheese on one slice of bread. Lay the other slice of bread on top of cheese. Liberally spread top of bread with butter, and then flip sandwich over and spread butter on other side.
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat. When hot, place sandwich in pan. Let cook until bottom of bread is golden brown and crisp. Turn sandwich over and repeat for other side.
- Notes: Cook sandwich slowly to ensure the cheese will melt completely. When adding other ingredients into sandwich, place cheese on both sides of the bread to ensure the sandwich holds together better when cooked.
Remember to give your child Lactum 3+ or 6+ with his meals. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid. It helps make your child 100% nourished*, and you, mom, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day