Mommies, ang kids niyo ba ay laging on-the-go that there's no more time to sit down to eat a proper meal? Do you find that when this happens, your kid always ends up just eating bread? Why not take it one step further? Prepare a healthier kind of bread for your kid! Try our new recipe: Banana Bread
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- ½ cup diced onion
- 1½ cups water
- 2 cups chicken broth
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 can peas, drained
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- ½ cup uncooked ditalini pasta (short tube-shaped macaroni)
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 350° F (176°).
- Using a mixer, mix all ingredients.
- Pour batter in greased, 8-inch bread pan.
- Bake for 1 hour. A toothpick inserted in the middle of the bread should come out clean.
Remember to give your child Lactum 3+ or 6+ with his meals. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid. It helps make your child 100% nourished*, and you, mom, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day