There are a lot things you can do with food. Like this dish, avocado does not only become a healthy fruit, pero kasama na siya as a main dish! What is more convenient with this Avocado Salad, madali siyang baunin ng kids sa school or bring with them during their other activities.
- 1 avocado
- 1 apple
- 1 tbsp. raisins
- 1/2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon (optional)
- Peel and chop apple. Place in bowl with a drop of water. Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Stir, microwave for 30 seconds longer. Cool apples.
- While your apples are cooling, mix together honey, vanilla, and cinnamon, until well combined.
- Drain any water from your bowl of apples.
- Chop your avocado and add it to the apples.
- Pour honey sauce over avocados and apples.
- Add raisins and stir gently.
Remember to give your child Lactum 3+ or 6+ with his meals. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid. It helps make your child 100% nourished*, and you, mom, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day