There are so many things you can do with bread that sometimes simplicity is the key. Delight your picky eater by serving him a familiar—but nutritious version—of the well-loved, classic toast! Shake it up by adding fresh or caramelized apples on the side!
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 4 slices white or whole wheat bread
- 1 large apple, cored and thinly sliced
- Set oven to broil.
- Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread. Place apple slices on buttered side of bread.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top. Place bread on a baking sheet.
- Place in a preheated oven until toasted, about 2 minutes.
Remember to give your child Lactum 3+ or 6+ with his meals. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid. It helps make your child 100% nourished*, and you, mom, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day