Mabilis nang gawin, healthy meryenda pa for your kids! Maliban sa main ingredients, pwede ring mag-experiment at dagdagan ng toppings- chopped nuts, raisins o chocolate chips, depende sa taste ng inyong mga anak.
- graham crackers
- 1 cup all purpose cream
- 2 apples
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- Chop apples into smaller pieces.
- Place in microwavable bowl. Sprinkle cinnamon. Microwave for 1 minute.
- Mix it then microwave for another minute.
- Spoon a portion of the microwaved apples onto a graham cracker with all purpose cream spread on top. You can also experiment by adding other toppings.
- Sprinkle brown sugar on top. Serve.
Remember to give your child Lactum 3+ or 6+ with his meals. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid. It helps make your child 100% nourished*, and you, mom, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day