Learn this new and quick recipe recommended by Lactum 3+/6+ for distracted eaters. This colorful salad will not only grab your child's attention, but it will also provide good nutrition because it has ingredients like sweet potato, apple, and raisins!
- 1 kg red apples (about 4 medium), cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 1/2 kg sweet potatoes (about 4 medium), peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime/calamansi juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons raisins
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Cover and boil sweet potatoes 16 to 17 minutes or until fork tender. Plunge potatoes into ice water to stop the cooking process, then drain.
- Place apples in large bowl. Sprinkle with lime juice and sugar and toss gently to coat. Mix in sweet potatoes, raisins, and salt.
- Add mayonnaise to sweet potato and apple mixture, tossing gently again to coat. Cover and chill 2 to 12 hours.
Remember to give your child Lactum 3+ or 6+ with his meals. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid. It helps make your child 100% nourished*, and you, mom, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day