Colorful, fresh, and filling—this dish packs well in a lunch box. It's also a convenient study time snack for your busy kid.
- ½ nori sheet, cut crosswise and toasted
- ½ cups cooked sushi rice, chilled
- ½ small avocado, sliced into strips
- 1 small carrot, sliced into strips
- ½ medium cucumber, sliced into strips
- sesame oil, for brushing
- Brush one side of the nori sheet with sesame oil, then, season with salt. On that side, press cold sushi rice into a thin layer. Flip the nori and rice sheet. Arrange avocados, carrots, and cucumber sticks close to the edge of the sheet. Roll starting from that side.
- Slice rolled sushi into bite–size pieces. Serve with a packet of soy sauce.
Don't forget to serve Lactum 3+/6+ with your child's meal. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid to help make your child 100% nourished*. Kaya ikaw mommy, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day