Give your busy kid a nutritious boost through his snack or appetizer. This delicious dip is yummy enough to get your child to munch on more veggie sticks!
- 4 sprigs fresh mint, finely chopped, stalks removed
- ¼ clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 lemon 200g plain yogurt
- Salt and pepper
- Place mint leaves in a mixing bowl.
- Zest half of the lemon; place zest in the bowl.
- Slice lemon into wedges and squeeze its juice into the bowl. Remove seeds.
- Add garlic, yogurt, salt, and pepper. Stir.
- Transfer dip into a serving bowl with assorted vegetables to dip. Serve.
Remember to always pair your child's meals with Lactum 3+ or 6+, with essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid, is now made even healthier with Healthy-Nutri Blend* to help make your child 100% nourished** and more. So moms like you can be 100% panatag!
*Fiber, Lower Added Sucrose, Healthy Calorie Blend in line with expert recommendation (WHO/FAO 2003. Diet, nutrition and the prevention of chronic diseases. Joint WHO/FAO Expert consultation. WHO. Geneva)
**with 3 balanced meals a day