Here's a savory snack that's just right to satisfy the tummy in between meals. This tasty, filling dish is great as baon or something your child can nibble on while studying.
- Cooking spray/oil
- ½ C onion, finely chopped
- 2/3 C ham, chopped
- 1/3 C cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp fresh onion leeks, chopped
- 1/8 tsp dried thyme
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 4 large egg whites
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pour oil just enough to coat the surface of a large nonstick skillet. Heat over medium-high heat. Sauté onions until crisp-tender. Add in ham and sauté for 3 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl. Stir and whisk. Add to it the ham mixture and stir.
- Grease mini muffin pan with oil. Spoon mixture into the baking pan. Bake for about 20 minutes or until frittatas become firm to the touch.
Serve Lactum 3+ or 6+ with your child's meals. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid to help make your child 100% nourished* and ikaw mommy, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day