Rainbow never fails to capture a child's attention. So, use it in your child's food for a healthy and colorful dose of nutrients!
- ¼ cup roasted sesame salad dressing
- 4 tomatoes, quartered
- ½ carrot, peeled and julienned
- 3 crab sticks, shredded
- ¼ cup whole kernel corn
- ½ cucumber, peeled and julienned
- 1 small romaine lettuce, cut into bite-sized pieces
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 1 small purple cabbage or lollo rosso lettuce, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Distribute and layer ingredients evenly in glass jars in the following order: dressing, tomatoes, carrots, crab sticks, corn, cucumber, romaine lettuce, onion, cabbage or lollo rosso lettuce. Cover with lids. Store in refrigerator.
- Allow to chill for about 30 minutes. To serve, shake jar to combine ingredients.
Serve this dish with protein and carbohydrates to make a balanced meal. Remember to serve Lactum 3+/6+ with your child's meal as well. With essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid, Lactum 3+/6+ is made even healthier with Healthy-Nutri Blend** so you can help give your child 100% nourishment* and more.
*with 3 balanced meals a day
**Fiber, 25% Lower Sucrose vs. previous formulation, Healthy Calorie Blend in line with expert recommendation (WHO/FAO 2003. Diet, nutrition and the prevention of chronic diseases. Joint WHO/FAO Expert Consultation. WHO: Geneva)"