Make mealtime educational by using this dish to teach your child about shapes. Great thing, squid can be sliced to make rings!
- 1 ½ tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup green and red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 tbsp wansoy, chopped
- 3 tbsp chili garlic paste
- 3 tbsp garlic, chopped
- 400g squid, cleaned and cut into rings
- ½ cup fresh Thai basil leaves
- 1 tbsp lime or dayap juice
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tsp patis
- In a wok, heat oil. Sauté bell peppers until softened. Add garlic, chili paste, and cilantro. Sauté until it starts to become fragrant. Add squid and stir.
- Season with dark soy sauce, patis, and lime juice. Stir before adding basil. Remove from heat when leaves begin to wilt and squid is thoroughly cooked. Serve while still warm.
Remember to serve this dish with Lactum 3+/6+. With essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid, Lactum 3+/6+ is made even healthier with Healthy-Nutri Blend** so you can help give your child 100% nourishment* and more!
*with 3 balanced meals a day
**Fiber, 25% Lower Sucrose vs. previous formulation, Healthy Calorie Blend in line with expert recommendation (WHO/FAO 2003. Diet, nutrition and the prevention of chronic diseases. Joint WHO/FAO Expert Consultation. WHO: Geneva)"